- 2 TB butter
- 1 1/2 c green pepper, diced
- 2c onion, diced
- 2c lump crab meat
- 3 eggs
- 1c mayonnaise
- 3 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 2c breadcrumbs
- 1/4c oil
- Melt butter in large pan, saute diced peppers and onions until onions are translucent.
- Set aside in a large bowl, cool completely.
- When peppers & onions are cooled, add in crab, eggs, mayo, Old Bay, garlic powder, salt, and Tabasco. Mix well.
- Slowly add 1c of breadcrumbs and let them soak up the moisture.
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Form 8 crabcakes and coat them in the remaining breadcrumbs. Fry in the oil until the outisdes are brown and middle is heated through.
Roasted Potatoes Recipe posted here!
Cucumber Caprese Ingredients:
- 1 large cucumber, chopped.
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ball of mozzarella, diced
- 1/4c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4c fresh basil, or 2 TB dried basil
- Prep cucumber, tomato, and mozz.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.