- Babes On Broad Red Wine Sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2c Italian style breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 2c flour
- 2 TB italian seasoning
- 1/2c vegetable oil
- 8 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In 3 separate bowls, place the eggs (whisked), flour (mixed with Italian seasoning), and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- When the oil is ready to go (check by sprinkling a little flour in the oil, if it bubbles, you’re good) coat the chicken in flour, then dip in the egg wash, and finally dip in the breadcrumbs. Place in oil.
- Repeat for each piece of chicken. Cook for about 6 minutes on both sides.
- In a baking dish, spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom. Place chicken in the dish. Put 2 slices of mozzarella on each piece of chicken. Cover in sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.