- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2c ranch dressing
- 1/2 packet of ranch seasoning
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 1/2lb of pancetta or prosciutto
- 1/2c goat cheese
- In a food processor, combine peppers, dressing, and seasoning.
- Pour in a tupperware container or large plastic bag. Add in chicken breasts and marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Separate asparagus into bunches of 4. Wrap one slice of meat around the bundles and place on a baking sheet.
- Place as much goat cheese on top of each bundle as you like, bake for 25 minutes.
- In a large pan, cook chicken all the way through.