- Babes On Broad Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 3 bulbs garlic
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 1/4c chicken broth
- 1 pint of cream
- 1/4c parmesan
- 2c butternut squash
- 1c of pancetta
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 lb of pasta
- Optional – 4 chicken breasts to serve with pasta for extra protein.
- Preheat oven to 350. Chop the tops off the 3 bulbs of garlic and place in tinfoil. Drizzle 1 TB of olive oil, wrap and roast in oven for 1 hour.
- Chop butternut squash, place on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Boil water and cook pasta while making the sauce.
- In a large pan, heat remaining olive oil. When garlic is finished add to pan. Add in chicken broth.
- Add butternut squash and pancetta, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add in cream and let heat for about 3 minutes mixing often. Add parmesan and stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, stir to combine. Add in spinach, stir, and cover for another 5-8 minutes.