- 2 small cans (or 1 large) cream of chicken
- 1 1/2c BBQ jerk sauce
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 1 TB onion powder
- 1/2 TB chili powder
- 2 TB jerk seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb pasta
- 1c breadcrumbs
- 1c shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook chicken through in a pan, chop, and set aside.
- Boil water and cook pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, in large bowl, combine cream of chicken, jerk sauce, seasonings, and chicken. Combine well.
- When pasta is drained, add to mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Dump in 13×9 baking dish. Top with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 30 mins!