- 1 lb ground meat (Sam makes with sausage, Jess has used turkey!)
- 3 TB butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pack of mushrooms
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 jar of regular or tomato pesto (or see below for easy homemade recipe)
- 2 packs (or as much as you need!) of gnocchi
- 1 bag spinach
- Grated/shredded parmesan
- Boil water for gnocchi.
- Cook ground meat through in pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter in the pan, add mushrooms and garlic, season with Italian seasoning.
- Cook through and add the meat back in. Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese.
- Add pesto to pan.
- Cook gnocchi and add to the pan.
- Add spinach, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes depending on how much you like the spinach cooked down.
- Serve with another sprinkle of cheese!
Easy pesto recipe:
- 6c basil leaves
- 1/2c pine nuts
- 1/2c olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor!
One thought on “Multi-Way Pesto Gnocchi”