Lobster Tail & (already prepared) Clams Casino Ingredients:
- Lobster Tail
Filet Mignon Ingredients:
- 6-8oz filets
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 TB butter per steak
- Pull filets out of fridge, rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Peel lobster out of tail (optional)
- Put on baking sheet and cover lobster in butter to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While lobster is in, heat oil in an oven safe pan over medium-high heat.
- Heavily salt the steaks on both sides. Rub the salt into the cuts of meat so it really takes!
- Put steaks in the pan and let sear for 5 minutes. No moving!
- Flip steak to other side and immediately put whole pan in oven for 8 minutes. This will get you a medium filet!
- While steaks are cooking, put 1 TB of butter in a piece of tin foil. When steaks are done, pull them out and place on butter. Put the other TB of butter on the top and wrap up. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- GRUB TIME!!!