- 1 pack of stir fry steak pieces
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- Sea salt
- Ground pepper
- 3 green peppers (1 pep per person)
- 1/2 bag of shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small pan, heat oil, add sliced onion and lots of ground pepper. Cook until translucent.
- Season steak with sea salt, garlic powder, and lots of ground pepper. Cook through in large pan.
- Add cooked onions to cooked steak pan and toss to combine.
- Slice peppers in half and line in a baking dish. Fill each pepper with a hearty scoop of steak & onions.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Pull out of the oven, sprinkle cheese on top, bake for another 5 minutes.