- 2 lb white fish filets (Flounder works well)
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 2 TB olive oil
- 2c pineapple
- 2 poblano peppers
- 2 TB lime juice
- 1 TB cilantro
- 1/2c mayo
- 1 TB chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Cook rice according to package. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large baking dish, place the fish. Cover both sides in olive oil. Rub taco seasoning into fish on both sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes until flaky.
- While the fish is baking, chop and saute the poblano peppers.
- Chop the pineapple and combine with poblano peppers in a bowl. Add 1 TB lime juice, and cilantro. Mix well. (Pineapple salsa)
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, chili powder, cumin, and remaining lime juice.
- To make the bowls, give a healthy serving of rice, fish, and salsa. Top with chili mayo!